The best way to dress up is understanding the power of staple items. Today, we look at a worthy closet investment that is the white button-down shirt. That said, let us show you how to style your year-round essential:
1. With a pair of DENIM – The best kind of team up is where you can put 2 unflinching closet must-haves together and they make you look like a bona fide style maven. Pair the white button down shirt with any form of denim. Skinnies, rip, boyfriend, you name it and they will just sculpt your A plus look.
2. With a SKIRT – From a flirty fit and flare skirt, to the midi, to something with a little bit of slouch and movement. The white button down shirt has its flair for versatility.
3. Under a VEST – This team up is fabulously chic. The white button down looks gorgeous with a long line vest, knitted vest and in just about any color in any style. It gives off a professional yet chic vibe.
4. With a pair of SHORTS – Tuck a white button down shirt into your all time go-to shorts for that casual appeal. The versatility of the white shirt compliments any shorts in different styles and colours.
5. Layer over a DRESS – Your fairly solid basic piece of white shirt can be paired up with endless style of dresses. Your A line sheath dress, your plunging V halter dress, your fit and flare dress, you name it. If you are too afraid of showing too much skin and opt for a classy look, the white button down shirt comes in handy as an element of layering.
Work your way around this amazing staple piece. It is the foundation to your wardrobe, and trust us, you will be able to remix and rebuild your outfits. You will never have that I-don’t-have-anything-to-wear moment. Do share with us how you make it work with your crisp white button down shirt. We would love to see your chic getup.